Monday, June 20, 2011

Jarrett Nathanael 220511

My dear son Jarrett Nathanael was born on the 13th April 2011. A lil' surprise not just for my wife and me, but everyone! As he was early by more than a month to see the real world! Wrong calculation? Premature? Nevermind... he's as healthy as a cow! 2.135kg in weight, 47.3cm in length. From the burst of the water-bag till birth, it only took my wife around 2 hours in natural birth! Thank God for all! We love our little boy! He is strong, and he is definitely a gift from God! Featuring below are photos in one of his bathing session done by his mummy, all in BW. 

Pee-ka-boo....

Mummy doing her best

Mmmm.... comfy-comfy...

Some oilment...

Daddy says hi while photographing this handsome little dude...


...haha... ticklish!! I'm soooo happy!!


Mouth washing..


Proud mummy...

Yawn.... too comfortable... wanna sleep now...

No comments:

Post a Comment