Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Asian Water Sport Village 071210

A day off to Puchong's Asian Sport Village. A very nice and peaceful place for family vacation, a time off for especially hard working dudes... My wife's sister booked one of the villa for a night. Big spacious place that accomodated 15 of us there... and a very spacious top floor balcony for party! Well, everyone enjoyed the water sports. Except my wife who's pregnant... for me, I'd rather take photos... coz it's a lake.. and the water stinks to me... ><

Weeee.....



Hey... what's up there??

Jet ski....

The banana boat...


Finally... a photo of myself and wifey...

Sunset in Puchong... cloudy day...


Where did my boat go????





Waiting... waiting... when is my turn??? Grrr....




At the Jacuzzi...

I tell you ar.... better don't be naughty....




No comments:

Post a Comment