Friday, February 4, 2011

Louis & June's Wedding 301010

Louis & June is quite a fun couple! Unlike most I've seen, June tends to be the chatter-box in the family. Wah... really non-stop and hilarious and sometimes, an 'ouch' to that person. There was a lot of fun & laughter throughout. The only not 'fun' thing for my assistant & I is probably the very very dim lightings in the venue. There were a number of disappointing shots to me. Nevertheless, they were very appreciative and thanks to Evelyne, June's cousin who's the busiest person for the wedding, who's also very understanding made the best for the photographers and musicians. All the best to Louis & June!

Setting up June's mummy's hair...

Coloring June's eyes...

Patience is the key for beauty...



Louis said... make me looks like Takashi Kaneshiro...

The love birds...

Final touch-up... the ears...


The grand entry...



'Yam sing' all the ways...


Louis' act of love...




No comments:

Post a Comment